Digital Marketing Specialist
You are responsible for developing and implementing diverse digital marketing strategies to promote our clients’ websites, social media platforms, and other web-based resources. You are self-driven, collaborative, and passionate about learning.
What You’ll Do
- Plan and execute digital and performance marketing campaigns across Search (SEM), Paid Social, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, and other digital channels
- Use various tools and channels such as web analytics, Google Adwords, social media ad managers, etc.
- Manage all ad spend across channels while continually measuring and optimizing performance over time (including A/B testing protocols and procedures)
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs), and give insights, assessments, and recommendations on optimization.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and updates on digital marketing tools and channels.
- Analyze the effectiveness of our SEO activities
- Improve our digital marketing processes
- Collaborate with internal teams in developing strategy and implementation
What You Should Have
- At least 3yrs of experience in digital marketing and performance marketing, preferably in a design agency or similar
- In-depth knowledge and experience in SEM and Social Media Marketing, good knowledge and experience in SEO, email campaigns, and other promotional strategies on digital
- Knowledgeable in all fields of digital marketing (copywriting, social media, content, email, marketing analytics, etc)
- Strong analytical ability and good communication skills