We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. You have a good eye for clean, sleek, modern designs. You shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. You have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. You ensure that outcomes are on time, on-brand, and incorporating current design trends.
What You’ll Do
- Stay current with the latest design tools and techniques to ensure we continue to create amazing designs and delight our clients
- Illustrate concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Create a Branding/Style Guide for the company and other clients (with all its fonts, colors, logos, etc.)
- Communicate with your project manager and other design collaborators about layout and design
- Understand each and every different platform, its graphic design requirements (social media channels, etc.), protocols, dimensions, and make sure to follow standards and guidelines when creating new graphics
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop, Figma, etc.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements when necessary.
- Design pages for print and digital so that information is easy to find, read, and understand
- Gather all relevant facts for each project and ensure that all deliverables communicate the correct information
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes marketers, creative directors, and product managers in order to create compelling designs.
- Translate information about the client’s business and customers into designs that are visually enticing, easy to understand, and emotionally impactful.
What You Should Have
- 3+ years in a design role
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, multimedia arts, or a related field
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Sketch, InDesign Quark, Figma and Illustrator.
- Preferably skilled in branding, illustration and WordPress
- A strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic
- Fast internet connection
- Likes working from home and has a good working space
- A killer ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to solve challenging problems with smart-working solutions
- Creative yet logical
- Enjoys keeping up with latest design trends and techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Perfect english is a must