Our ideal candidate has an excellent eye for detail, pragmatic approach and an absolute commitment to making sure the design is not only beautiful but functional. If you believe you’re also a passionate advocate for the user, and are looking to work in an agile, collaborative environment than we would like to hear from you!
Your core role will be in combining your knowledge in UX and expertise polishing beautiful pixels with the goals of our clients to deliver amazing experiences.
As a designer in our team you’ll be a key part of the idea generation process. You’ll work with developers, product owners and copywriters. We work at a fast pace environment and you should be able to keep up with quick iterations and swift decisions.
Type of work:
- Informational sites
- Parallax sites
- Mobile Apps
- Complex web apps
- Wireframing + Prototypes
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Ready to join our team?
Apply now. Just send us the following information and we’ll get in touch